July 26, 2012

(Why am I) Obsessed with Big Brother

I check for updates about twice a day. I record all the shows. I google past and present houseguests. But why do I do this? Why? At the end of the day, I'm just watching strangers, living in a house, trying to win half a million dollars. Why do I care about who's going to win? I don't even know them! Ah, so many questions, yet I am the only one that can answer them. But at the end of the day, I know that humans' (including me) thirst for entertainment outshines the fact that we are watching shows that are completely pointless.

Well, I'm off checking for some Big Brother updates! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! If you are here, I'm assuming that you've just read my post. If yes, don't hesitate on leaving a quick comment, I truly do appreciate each and every single one of them!

-Grace :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...